little serria over labor day weekend

g_low0885

i am thinking about going to little serria over labor day weekend. i have never been to any sand dunes and want to try them out. i am probaly only going to be down for one day. i am seeing some family in tulsa and thought i might swing by if any other members are going to be there dont like riding by myself and it would be fun to hang out with some other hq members. let me know if any one is going to be there.

thanks,

gerald

i am thinking about going to little serria over labor day weekend. i have never been to any sand dunes and want to try them out. i am probaly only going to be down for one day. i am seeing some family in tulsa and thought i might swing by if any other members are going to be there dont like riding by myself and it would be fun to hang out with some other hq members. let me know if any one is going to be there.

thanks,

gerald

Guess you mean Little Sahara in OK since you mentioned Tulsa. There is also a Little Sahara in Utah.

SP

Going to be there over labor day weekend, was opting for sandfest but work said otherwise. Feel free to stop by if you see me out there man. 2001 blue reg cab silverado maybe 4 banshees and a cr250

I am out of state for work or i would probably stop by. stay cool out there.

Forcasts looking mid 90s ill take that with a smile, was there over the fourth of July was 107 I believe and brought a chick that had never rode before and not nearly enough beer to counter the situation o_O bad combo, new chick this time she's got a whopping two rides under her belt and a couple guys should be more fulfilling trip for sure can't wait been express shipping shit all day :D