stock swing arm or +4?

Bkm2006

+4 or +6 , 6 seems a bit crazy but when you add power down the road your gonna love it . Mines getting a +4 , Im gonna modify my stocker into a 6 and eliminate the dog bone , see if I like it .

I have a ss/sc ported motor with bolt on´s and T5´s. I went from the stock to +6 and it feels good. Turns on asphalt without any problems.

I say go +4 if you still want to take your front up every now and then, but +6 if you want to keep it down.

+6 is good if you are going have more motor in the future.

-Pasi S.

I ran a +4 on a bike with the same mods. Very easy to jump, and only pulled the front up when I needed it to. It was great in both the dunes and trails. I ran a +6 with the same bike, it was a little tight in the trails on turning, and would buck a little when jumping. But in the dunes it was just fine.

If you are on a budget, go with swingarm shop on ebay. If you want a round house, get a Stellar. The stock swinger is heavy and you can not mod all the ugly out off it.