***STOLEN PLEASE LOOKOUT**

One of my good friends and fellow racers just received multiple kicks to the nads. Shawn is one of the nicest guys around, would literally give you the parts out of his tool box or off his own bike just to race you in the very next round.

This pisses me off more than anything. He lives on the west side of the state and he just got ripped off big time.

Here is a copy of his post from another forum. Please keep an eye out.

ProFormance Prototypes was broken into overnight. Stolen was our 26’ cargo mate white tag-trailer, various race equipment, including drag banshee, a dirt bike, a golf cart (new black paint job with our name in blue), as well as lots of tools, 4 sets of new paddle tires, generator, helmets, and a lot of extra banshee race parts etc. Please keep a look-out for any of these items on any of our familiar sites… if anyone sees anything out there please let us know. Our race season has come to a screeching halt. Thanks for your help

Shawn Roth

Proformance prototypes

Pro1700@hotmail.com

616-318-3353

UPDATE

Guys, here is a link to some pictures of some of the stuff that got stolen.

http://forums.atvdragracers.com/topic/11291-break-in/page__gopid__94401#entry94401

Tyler,

Shawn is our kinda guy. Laid back, help you with anything...

His pops and wife always smiling and helpful at the track. Can't tell you how many times I've lined up next to her...it's always the same thing...hey, good luck with a smile!

If I wouldn't have sold all my stuff to Wheelsmanslim, I would've gave it to them for her to ride until they could get settled again.

They're that kind of people...

Tyler,

Shawn is our kinda guy. Laid back, help you with anything...

His pops and wife always smiling and helpful at the track. Can't tell you how many times I've lined up next to her...it's always the same thing...hey, good luck with a smile!

If I wouldn't have sold all my stuff to Wheelsmanslim, I would've gave it to them for her to ride until they could get settled again.

They're that kind of people...

I hope they find these fuckers and leave the law out of it. Our worthless judicial system lets thieves walk with a slap on the wrist. A good old fashioned ass whopping is in order for these assholes.

I hate thiefs. I had my kawi mojove stolen from me about 10 years ago never found the fucks that did it. Recently I posted an add on craigslist for my cr250. I'm pretty sure these 2 puerto ricans who came to look at it, came back later that night, and tried to boost it. until mydog went crazy and my sensor lights came on. Now I locked my 3 bikes together and placed my 12 gauge stategically next to my bed. I hope the come back

I hate thiefs. I had my kawi mojove stolen from me about 10 years ago never found the fucks that did it. Recently I posted an add on craigslist for my cr250. I'm pretty sure these 2 puerto ricans who came to look at it, came back later that night, and tried to boost it. until mydog went crazy and my sensor lights came on. Now I locked my 3 bikes together and placed my 12 gauge stategically next to my bed. I hope the come back

I had some wierd guy come to my house and ask me if I was a bike mechanic and what kind of bikes I have. Needless to say I went to the store that day and bought a few new locks.

I hope your buddy gets his stuff back, or at least some sort of insurance money.

Friday morning we were informed by the Ottawa County Sheriff Department they have found our car trailer and the people that stole it. We still don't know how much of our property is still in the trailer or what kind of condition it is in since there was also stolen property from other local businesses in there as well. According to the detective we should be able to pick the trailer up on Tuesday after the police finish inventory on everything that was inside. We will keep every one informed and thank you all for your help.