4mm serval vs 4mm stock cylinder?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff is a busy man, I called twice today trying to talk with him, but was told he was busy. I'll be sending you my cylinders for a 4mil build up Jeff. :notworthy: Just bought this banshee last week (knowing the engine was toast) finally got the time to tear it down. :cheers: I'm over here working on these fires here in Texas, I hope you can get to my cylinders before they decide to send me home :notworthy:

Jeff is a busy man, I called twice today trying to talk with him, but was told he was busy. I'll be sending you my cylinders for a 4mil build up Jeff. :notworthy: Just bought this banshee last week (knowing the engine was toast) finally got the time to tear it down. :cheers: I'm over here working on these fires here in Texas, I hope you can get to my cylinders before they decide to send me home :notworthy:

Sorry i missed you, Nick quit us last Friday so Cody and I are going like mad trying to catch up. You will get our best work and good luck with those fires. Heard its hot as he$$ down there too. : (

Sorry i missed you, Nick quit us last Friday so Cody and I are going like mad trying to catch up. You will get our best work and good luck with those fires. Heard its hot as he$$ down there too. : (

Ah, no problem about being busy, I can understand. Sorry to hear someone bailed on ya. :bolt: As for the fires, yeah the weather has been working against us, hot as he$$ and have had several storms go around Texas. That's the way it goes sometimes. banghead Anyway, I'll catch up with you sooner or later on the phone Jeff, thanks for your reply. :cheers:

Can pc's be used with serval?

Yes , they run well . We had a customer up in Oregon do some dyno runs with good results. I would have to dig up the post but its on here somewhere.

yes his friend anyway.

If I switched over when I need a rebuild do I need to run a lockup and/or overide? Already running a billet basket and a FAST clutch. What else would I need to make the set up work.

Curently running.

4 Mill

Fast Dune port stock cyl.

Noss head domes cut for 50/50 race pump

VF2 reeds

PWK 35's

CPI inframes

Timing advanced.

Lightned flywheel.

We have gotten by just fine with our clutch and some shifting mods.