BIKE RAN GOOD, THEN ...

Sorry I should've clarified that post. Im not saying that the difference in compression is keeping it from starting, it may or may not. I was only shining light on the fact that you have a one week old top end and already have a 20% difference in compression from one side to another which, if the work was done correctly, is completely abnormal and unacceptable. Normally I believe over 10% difference and one should get it taken care of by whatever means necessary, but that's usually over a time period of a year or more depending on how radical the build is. Start with the easiest being air, fuel, and spark, then move to mechanical issues if you're just wanting it to start. Personally I'd at least pull the head and left side carb, intake, and pipe so you can see the possibly injured piston, cylinder, and rings from all angles possible. Hope that helps, sorry for the confusion.

so a bike can only start when the psi both reads 125psi ? this doesnt make any sense cause it ran earlier and before i did a rebuild my psi was 60 and 90 and was running

and big block i will inspect the cylinder , what should i look for ? damaged rings ?

im going to do all of this right now and also check if i have spark

and yes i followed the proper break in

Compression readings don't have to be the same, but a cylinder @100psi likely doesn't have enough compression to even run.

I sent my cylinders to them a while back and mine did the same thing yours did. When I took it apart I had broke a ring on the left side and the right side was skard up bad. Because of them I had to buy new top end kit and cylinders.

wow they arent really good i guess but when i took mine apart the left cylinder has more carbon build up then the right and the rings seem fine but it could be bad

yes i understand now thanks for the clarification @bigblock

@sootman when you say the floats are set worng what exactly do you mean ? isnt there only one way to put the float on ?

yes there is only one way to install them but the level at which they shut the fuel off needs to be set. if your floats are too high they will float all the way up yet still not seat the needle. there are a few threads on here somewhere that explains how to do this.

yes there is only one way to install them but the level at which they shut the fuel off needs to be set. if your floats are too high they will float all the way up yet still not seat the needle. there are a few threads on here somewhere that explains how to do this.

ohh i see ok ill check around on here , do you know any links ?

TITANIUM051.jpg

TITANIUM047.jpg

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz308/Melbro0706/bike/TITANIUM049.jpg

this is what its looking like

there was gas under the crank idk if thats normal but i drained it

i also noticed that the gear the next to the kick starter gear circlip/pin with a washer thats holds it in came off and i seen shatterd metal inside the clutch cover

Compression readings don't have to be the same, but a cylinder @100psi likely doesn't have enough compression to even run.

i think a stock banshee off the show room floor has 125-135 compression, my 2000 all stock is running about 100-105. guy in my local ATV repair shop said that a bike anywere under 50psi will not run thats the limit