BANG out the right pipe

ok here we go....was going to take the shee out for a ride the other day didnt get very far.....came home bangin and popin out the right side pipe shootin flame too, i switched the plug wires and its still on the right side rules out coil, wires and caps right?

so im guessing it is a carb issue on the right side next step is to take the carbs off and deep clean them and check the reeds oh yeah and my flywheel was loose but got that all takin care of and it still bangs out the right side

and ideas or othere things i should look for?

Change your spark plugs. They are a wear item on a 2 stroke and should be changed on a regular basis. You could have fouled one when the flywheel was loose from it not firing properly and not burning all the fuel.

first place i would start. plugs first, and when you got the flywheel back on, it should have been gap checked at the pickup on both nodes to make sure it's still true and seated good. visually check for good blue spark and see if it pumped a bunch of fuel through and into the pipe. what does the sparkplug say? read it real close. likely the flywheel coming loose just loaded things up on the right, but it is still possible that detonation and/or pre-ignition could have shocked it loose. also, check for something simple, like the choke tube not being connected, or rotted/ cracked.

thanks guys im going to start with the carbs

how and where do i set the gap on the fly wheel im great with 2 strokes but this is my first shee

loosen the screws, and place a spark-plug box flap in between the pickup and flywheel node. when you tighten it down, you should be able to just slide it in-between the gap. check both sides to make sure it's not off a bunch.