New 10 mil owner in town

dajogejr

My man Chris (Wheelmanslim) is the rightful new owner of my 10 mil cub setup that has been reliable and pretty quick for years.

Still gonna stay close to the sport and all my friends/family I've made over the years...just no time or interest as of late.

Chris' only problem is once he assembles the bike and gives it to his girlfriend...she might be whoppin up on him, so anyone close to our group please don't let Chris detune that bike on purpose.

That's like kicking dirt all over an old veteran race horse's name...LOL.

Enjoy Chris...you're truly a top notch guy good for the sport and the family...

My man Chris (Wheelmanslim) is the rightful new owner of my 10 mil cub setup that has been reliable and pretty quick for years.

Still gonna stay close to the sport and all my friends/family I've made over the years...just no time or interest as of late.

Chris' only problem is once he assembles the bike and gives it to his girlfriend...she might be whoppin up on him, so anyone close to our group please don't let Chris detune that bike on purpose.

That's like kicking dirt all over an old veteran race horse's name...LOL.

Enjoy Chris...you're truly a top notch guy good for the sport and the family...

Couldnt have gone to a better man Dave, Chris is a hell of a guy and will represent for sure..... Tear it up Chris, always remember to gap your plugs LOL :cheers:

He does...however, have to let me keep my JD Customs fullbore grille.

:)

Right on brother.... I hate to admit that I am thinking of parting with mine to a fellow MI racer.... I just cant bring myself to do it yet tho

say it ain t so dajo!

It's only so for now....

Economy and housing market are in the dumps here bad...I'm in good shape now...and taking the right steps to make sure it's that way for time to come.

That means buckling down on the toys...

I'll still be at the track with the family now and then...I'll just have to ride their bikes...lol.

thanks for the kind word guys, dave u are one of the best guys in this sport hands down. not to mention a good freind on and off a bike who would take parts off his own bike to help(dont ask me how i know lol) or come with a spare tire on the side of the road. any of my bike are yours whenever u want them.

im proud to be the guy who got this bike, like told jt on the phone... kinda sad. With that being said it also takes a big man to do what needs to be done,just proving all the good things said about dave,im glad to be part of the family.

chris

p.s there aint no way shes beating me!!!!!!

Edited by wheelmanslim

thanks for the kind word guys, dave u are one of the best guys in this sport hands down. not to mention a good freind on and off a bike who would take parts off his own bike to help(dont ask me how i know lol) or come with a spare tire on the side of the road. any of my bike are yours whenever u want them.

im proud to be the guy who got this bike, like told jt on the phone... kinda sad. With that being said it also takes a big man to do what needs to be done,just proving all the good things said about dave,im glad to be part of the family.

chris

p.s there aint no way shes beating me!!!!!!

Just dont grab his muffins..