Cut down front plastics or not?

uk421Shee

I used to ride mx sold them all about 4-5 years ago had a few injuries one after another which hurt my wallet big time so had to bow out. I had a 2004 crf 450, 2004 Suzuki 4 stroke and a 2001 yz 125 plus an xsport and crf 50. A van full you could say! Lol

Did you convert yours yourself then? I've done all the wiring just gotta do the dc conversion, and change the bushes in one of my a arms. Then hopefully should be ready for testing. Is yours aggricultural or plg?

I used to ride mx sold them all about 4-5 years ago had a few injuries one after another which hurt my wallet big time so had to bow out. I had a 2004 crf 450, 2004 Suzuki 4 stroke and a 2001 yz 125 plus an xsport and crf 50. A van full you could say! Lol

Did you convert yours yourself then? I've done all the wiring just gotta do the dc conversion, and change the bushes in one of my a arms. Then hopefully should be ready for testing. Is yours aggricultural or plg?

My friend does it for a living, the bike was allready registered in 2004 as plg but it helps having an MOT station that are pretty easy going if you get me, im hoping mine will be back on its wheels next week and going for a test before the bank holiday weekend as me and my friend who also has a banshee are wanting to go for a ride!!

I need to convert mine to charge the battery aswell

Yeah my YFZ 450 had fortunes in it but i couldnt miss the chance of owning this Banshee with the cheatah 421 powervalve engine!!

Ill get some pics up next week its looking rather sexy if i do say so myself.

Give us a shout if you need any advice i can help with most things but if i cant Rob @ Letts ATV Racing will know im sure

Thanks, don't suppose you know how you get around making it around 19hp for the sva test? I was gonna turn the screw in in the throttle and get a power run on a dyno as they have to have proof for it to pass. Its the main thing that's made doing the conversion a pain!

Thanks, don't suppose you know how you get around making it around 19hp for the sva test? I was gonna turn the screw in in the throttle and get a power run on a dyno as they have to have proof for it to pass. Its the main thing that's made doing the conversion a pain!

Ill ask Rob for you on monday mate i know he said a few things are a pain, im sure that is about the worst!!!! 19hp....OUCH

do not cut your new OEM fenders.

Yeah think i agree now it will look better once the wheels will be on and stuff it all looks so bare at the moment!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...