where is my motor?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o wait?!?!? i found my motor! JEFF has it, along with many repairs witch came from trinity, without a receipt! thank you jaymes! :headbang: u got my support now!

that is badass. glad to see they took care of you. i dont know if they'll ever really have my full support, but good to hear they made it right with you. they just do something that i'll never really understand... :confused:

that is badass. glad to see they took care of you. i dont know if they'll ever really have my full support, but good to hear they made it right with you. they just do something that i'll never really understand... :confused:

After finding out about your motor Springer, I know they would not have my support either.

as i have said over and over and over its basic 2 stroke theroy. proper domes 485 is a beast.. plain and simple.. yoru gonna have a HELL of a time riding it on a stock length swingarm

i'm gonna measure these domes and run thenm through the head program and see what i get..

o wait?!?!? i found my motor! JEFF has it, along with many repairs witch came from trinity, without a receipt! thank you jaymes! :headbang: u got my support now!

Hold on Nick......They did the same for me remember? The problem was, they just sent a new replacement with all the same problems as the first motor. So you put it in and next thing you know your back to square one.

First question - What is different on this motor from the last? Dome shape? Squish? Compression? Cylinder to piston wall clearances?

Second question - If they did do something different....are they going to make all the other kit motors this way from now on? Or are they just doing YOUR motor different?

Third question - Are you going to dyno this motor and post the results?

Please have Jeff document all your specs before you put it together and ride it. Jeff knows his stuff. Have him give it HIS blessings.

i was going to buy a cheetah power valve from trinity racing along with all the carbs pipes etc but now I don't know what to go with ?? can anyone point me in the right direction

i was going to buy a cheetah power valve from trinity racing along with all the carbs pipes etc but now I don't know what to go with ?? can anyone point me in the right direction

while trinity has been making their name a little better on here recently....i would still choose to go with either Jeff at F.A.S.T. or Kevin at Herr Juggs Racing. i've dealt with jeff before and he is an absolute awsome guy. and i have heard nothing but good things about HJR....

those are my choices and those are who i would steer you towards....

it dosnt matter who you buy your cheetah from, trinity will still make a buck. my suggestion is to buy from fast, tell them what you want, and have a abundance of $$$. you get what you pay for. john the motor was repaired and parts were replace. my story is word from word your story, just my names nick. ill make sure jeff has all the specs for me. its gunna b a few more weeks but whatever. summers over, i have alot of stuff on my plate atm, im just gunna wait untill i can do everything the right way and for the season to change back. idk what im going to do for transportation to silverlake, i got a bmw now, there isnt much room for a banshee lol