JDS Customs - Top Notch Sponsor

Most of you guys already know JD and I don't really need to tell you what kind of work this guy can turn out, but I'm going to throw a little info out there for everyone.

Last year when I built the 18DM I got to talking to Tim @ Stellar on the phone one day about supporting the motor in my stock frame to keep it from twisting. I run a Chariot bearing support and I wanted the motor support to look good as well as perform. After an initial design I modified the design and sent it to JD for production. What I got back was far better than I expected. It looks great and works flawlessly. There are about 10 of these supports floating around out there that I designed and tested and most people know that. What most people probably don't know is that JD made them for me.

The next part that I needed happened to be the backing plate for the Magnum billet clutch baskets. My bolt heads were stripped and I had to cut the old backing plate off to get the bolts out, which left me needing a new backing plate. I checked around and no one offered just the backing plate. You had to buy a new basket. Rather than trying to recycle an old stock clutch basket backing plate, I drew up a design for an aftermarket one and sent it to JD. He told me no problem. I ordered three and they arrived today and I thought I'd throw it on to check the fit. Absolutely perfect. Looks nice and will work even better.

I know this won't be the last time I need something custom done up and it definitely won't be the last time I put JD's skills to work. The guy can make anything so give him a shout if you need or want something.

34970_542756645251_108001394_31829398_5403254_n.jpg

269186_590927705061_108001394_32413908_223094_n.jpg

267568_590927725021_108001394_32413909_2168425_n.jpg

Hey thanks a lot for the props and nice write up Tyler, I really appreciate it!

I defintely strive to get you guys hooked up on whatever it is you need metal related.... Basically anything can be done in your material of choice, so make sure to hit me up for anything you are interested in.

:cheers: