1997 Serval 421 Complete bike with title.

421 serval from F.A.S.T

Hotrods 4mil crank

Cases port matched by F.A.S.T

Black Anodized F.A.S.T logo head

2-4 duneable tranny (m5 m6)

Mattoon Machine lockup/cover (pc black)

30mm OKO carbs with clear bowels

Boyesen Reeds

New stator

Pro Design timing plate

Stator was just rewound

R2 pipes

Fullflight +2+1 a-arms...ASM chromoly heims

Works dual rate shocks with rezzies.

Aftermarket bumper

Trail tech headlights

+4 Durablue rear axle

+2 swing arm shop swinger

Carrier bearings just replaced

Parking break block off

Extended thumb throttle

Polished throttle cap

MSR clutch lever.

I'm sure there is more I am missing

Bike is located in central Indiana. I will drive to meet someone .30 a mile. The price is 3,000 Firm.comes with CLEAN TITLE ..That us what is in the motor alone....and you will get the receipts showing 3,000 in the motor alone. There is hardly any ride time on it...Before posting I took the intake off to show what the pistons and walls look like....as you can see brand new. I'm confident you can part this out and make over 1k off my lazyness....Or put it on ebay and turn a profit. Or ride the piss out of it.......DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT PARTING IT OUT............................

CON:

A-ARMS have some chipped paint....

I dont own a power washer so bike is not a dunning show piece..

I lost the left side pipe hanger somewhere in my garage (I may find it)

5906594443_a0fa66361e.jpg5907153342_bd74133486.jpg5907149292_2dcf80aa2e.jpg5907151976_8640d1a440.jpg

FIRST PERSON TO PAYPAL $200 TO jug_0051@hotmail.com gets the bike...the 200 will be deducted from the 3,000....I just dont have time to bullshit and arrange meetings and people not show.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I am doing this. $2800 firm. I no shit have receipts that exceed 2800...motor alone. You cant build a 421 serval for 2800 motor alone. T-shee brought it to my attention this motor has around 5 hours on it...It was never ran at little sahara......I know...I really should part this bike out.....My wife is due in 5 weeks and I flat out do not have the time.

Can't believe I am doing this. $2800 firm. I no shit have receipts that exceed 2800...motor alone. You cant build a 421 serval for 2800 motor alone. T-shee brought it to my attention this motor has around 5 hours on it...It was never ran at little sahara......I know...I really should part this bike out.....My wife is due in 5 weeks and I flat out do not have the time.

Not to be sounding cocky dude, but TIME IS MONEY! I have three children & believe me you will reget not parting it out. If it was my bike I would part it out, because like you said before you can't build a 421 serval for what you are selling the whole bike. Get that bread man cause your little one & the rest of your family could use that extra money. JMO

Not to be sounding cocky dude, but TIME IS MONEY! I have three children & believe me you will reget not parting it out. If it was my bike I would part it out, because like you said before you can't build a 421 serval for what you are selling the whole bike. Get that bread man cause your little one & the rest of your family could use that extra money. JMO

Yea I'll have the room to do it in a couple of weeks. Its not a money thing, I have another banshee. I don't want to totally lose my ass. I would really like to see someone buy the bike complete.

How much longer are you going to have this bike listed on the HQ? I'm going to advertise my bike locally and if I can sell it quick enough I'd buy it, no shit. Everyone around me thinks their bike is worth $5K so mine probably wont sit long. Best of luck with the sale. If I can unload mine right away I'll scoop this thing up. I can't believe it's even still for sale.