Simple Tear Down and powdercoat job

recently picked up a banshee that was in pretty bad condition as a project to work on in the garage just thought i would share as i went along

before pictures (sorry i didnt take any when is was completely together)

20110527155051450.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20110529150002615.jpg

20110529150025911copy.jpg

And here are some recent progress pictures after i got the stuff back from the powdercoater

20110624171216156.jpg

20110625201449970.jpg

20110625201521392.jpg[/img]

20110627182404216.jpg[/img]

20110627182404216.jpg

This is my first banshee but not my first tear down and rebuild like this im open to any suggestions or ideas that anybody might have. thanks :confused:

Edited by Tim Steele

Looks Wild after the powdercoat. Why does it look like it has two colors? For suggestions, loose the boost bottle and the airbox, depending if you ride in water, or mud then no. A new chain roller would help out. :) hope that helps

the color is just a semi gloss black its just the glare from the sun. i didnt wanna get to wild with the colors its not really my style i just like clean and simple.. the shocks i believer are works and those are +2 A arms they were on the bike when i got it. im still lacking an exhaust and a new set of plastics.. any advise on that? im pretty set on the T5's but open to suggestions. thanks for checkin out my post :headbang:

the color is just a semi gloss black its just the glare from the sun. i didnt wanna get to wild with the colors its not really my style i just like clean and simple.. the shocks i believer are works and those are +2 A arms they were on the bike when i got it. im still lacking an exhaust and a new set of plastics.. any advise on that? im pretty set on the T5's but open to suggestions. thanks for checkin out my post :headbang:

i was gonna say i have black chrome and it looks almost similar

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks great Tim. I just did this, twice! One bike is all black, the other all white.

There is nothing like tearing it all down and having everything cleaned and powdercoated.

Almost hate to ride it.... almost.