Banshee wont start

I bought this 04 LE banshee about a month ago. It runs awesome, motor feels very strong and always started on first kick. Went riding a few days and went i got home to put it in the garage, no start. I got it in the garage and cleaned the plugs, put them back in and it started on like the 7th kick. Anyways went out this morning and no start. Pulled plugs and cant see spark. Also, i might add the first time it wouldnt start i couldnt get the choke to stay out???

All banshee has is full fmf system. Still has TORS(Problem maybe?)

well the choke plunger will prob need to be replaced then if it wont stay out on its own.cant se it being much.mine dont stay out either i just hold it out.as for the not running,unplug the little black box on the left side of frame upbove left pipe.thats the tors "brain".common problem.disconnect and i bet ull be good to go.

I disconnected the Tors and it started right up. Parking brake was already disconnected.

Now whats the difference between disconnecting the Tors and buying a Tors kit to remove it? Besides making alot of room

other than getting rid of the big obnoxious TORS boxes there isnt a difference. But you can tune it and work on it easier without the tors units on it.

well just disconnecting the tors at the carbs,u can still have the electrical issue with the brain.so really u wanna just disconnect the brain anyway to make sure u constantly have spark in case it were to go bad.as for getting rid of the tors on the carbs,yep,just to get rid of the big ugliness and give more room for tuning on carbs/jetting.glad it worked.

other than getting rid of the big obnoxious TORS boxes there isnt a difference. But you can tune it and work on it easier without the tors units on it.

dude i swear im typing and when im done u post right before me lol.thats funny.

Now i went out to ride it and no start again. I checked for spark and it was good. Ive noticed the carbs leak a nice puddle of gas out overnight, guessing a needle is stuck? Could that cause it not to start? Or could TORS still be causing it.

Im gonna do a compression test tomorrow but my engine seems to be very strong. Always cranked on first kick until now.

Also i will add that when it wouldnt start after about 20 kicks i could get it too run and it ran great

your carbs could either have a bad needle in them, or your float heights are set incorrectly. it may be flooding your motor out over night and causing it to create a very hard start situation.....try leaving it sit overnight again with the fuel valve turned OFF.....then in the morning, turn the fuel back on and then try and start the bike...

ok i let it sit with gas off for a day and still wont start. I cleaned the plugs again and it cranked on the 20th kick with no choke out. Once it starts it runs great. Carbs dirty?

are you trying to start it on the first few kicks with the choke all the way out? i'd check compression next and see whats going on.......its kind of odd that your bike is fighting this bad.....