banshe hp output?

fuking seriously man ! pay for a dyno run, they are there to measure hp. or look at the 100000000000 other "how much hp" threads there are, no doubt some one else with the same mods as you has asked 1000 times before.

vforce are good for flow , say for upper rpm and bigger motors, the stockers are stock, but with some cage porting and aftermarket reeds, they can flow quite well.

Someone needs to make a sticky about these "how much hp" threads that are created daily. Like break it down to porting types with an hp range and so on. I know it would be super vague, but that is what everyone else does by guessing how much hp (vague estimates). Or maybe a "how much hp" forum with all the questions and diffrent setups with everyones estimates. Im not ranting, I just think it gets a little silly with all the questions. you figure no port and bolt ons 35-50 hp, porting with bolt ons 40-75 etc. Like larry said, there will always be someone out there that is faster leaving you with wanting more. A vague hp number is nice to have, but does it really matter? Just a thought. Having said that.....I have a Huffy 10 speed with all the bolt ons. What hp do you think i have? :bolt:

Someone needs to make a sticky about these "how much hp" threads that are created daily. Like break it down to porting types with an hp range and so on. I know it would be super vague, but that is what everyone else does by guessing how much hp (vague estimates). Or maybe a "how much hp" forum with all the questions and diffrent setups with everyones estimates. Im not ranting, I just think it gets a little silly with all the questions. you figure no port and bolt ons 35-50 hp, porting with bolt ons 40-75 etc. Like larry said, there will always be someone out there that is faster leaving you with wanting more. A vague hp number is nice to have, but does it really matter? Just a thought. Having said that.....I have a Huffy 10 speed with all the bolt ons. What hp do you think i have? :bolt:

:rolleyes: I've got a Huffy 10 speed just like yours with all the bolt-ons. I just got it. I've ridden before, but this is my first 10 speed.

My friend has a Cannondale Mt. bike with 12 speeds.......Do you think he can beat me? What's the best Mod for a 10 speed?

Will a bigger front sprocket make me faster? (I'd like to go 100 MPH.)

Will running Helium in my tires make me faster? If I put 80 pound of air in my tires, do you think I can beat him in a race?

Should I get longer stroker cranks? I'm on a budget.

Would it help if I ran nitrous oxide? My friends girlfriend works in a dentist's office and I think I might be able to get some.

Why can't I wheelie?

:wacko::lol:

Sound like alot of these posts?

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

:rolleyes: I've got a Huffy 10 speed just like yours with all the bolt-ons. I just got it. I've ridden before, but this is my first 10 speed.

My friend has a Cannondale Mt. bike with 12 speeds.......Do you think he can beat me? What's the best Mod for a 10 speed?

Will a bigger front sprocket make me faster? (I'd like to go 100 MPH.)

Will running Helium in my tires make me faster? If I put 80 pound of air in my tires, do you think I can beat him in a race?

Should I get longer stroker cranks? I'm on a budget.

Would it help if I ran nitrous oxide? My friends girlfriend works in a dentist's office and I think I might be able to get some.

Why can't I wheelie?

:wacko::lol:

Sound like alot of these posts?

Holy shit, I thought I was going to piss my pants reading that. :lol:

Ok guys, maybe a veteran here can help me out..... I put the larger sprocket on the front on my 10 speed... I got a twin set of water bottles mounted to the frame....I aired my tires up to 80. (Boy that was alot of pumping with my tire pump!) ...I got some synthetic chain lube...and I've shaved all my body hair. :unsure:

But after mounting a GPS on my bike and finding the tallest hill in town....I still couldn't get my GPS to read higher than 37MPH. ( I tried drafting a truck down the hill, but it was a UPS truck and it made 2 stops on that street so it didn't end well.)

I was able to buff off all the brown paint on my bars, but I'm going to need a new front rim and tire.) Anyone have a spare front to sell?

Would a smaller front tire make me more aerodynamic? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh I forgot to mention some of my other mods......I have a custom colored "Race Grips", I have green brake cables, An LED headlight, a 4 piece tool kit in my seat pack, Custom Monster paint and graphics and chrome 3 piece cranks. (Standard stroke)

Would I see a big difference with "Stroker Cranks"? I was talking to a guy who said his older brother used to have a 10 speed built by Serinity with almost the same mods as mine, and it went 100MPH easy. He said I might have counterclockwise spokes in these rims. Does anyone have any 10 speed dyno or speed runs with the clockwise spokes? I really want to get to 100MPH.

Do you think a 12 speed could beat me in a race with my mods?

;)B)

Ok guys, maybe a veteran here can help me out..... I put the larger sprocket on the front on my 10 speed... I got a twin set of water bottles mounted to the frame....I aired my tires up to 80. (Boy that was alot of pumping with my tire pump!) ...I got some synthetic chain lube...and I've shaved all my body hair. :unsure:

But after mounting a GPS on my bike and finding the tallest hill in town....I still couldn't get my GPS to read higher than 37MPH. ( I tried drafting a truck down the hill, but it was a UPS truck and it made 2 stops on that street so it didn't end well.)

I was able to buff off all the brown paint on my bars, but I'm going to need a new front rim and tire.) Anyone have a spare front to sell?

Would a smaller front tire make me more aerodynamic? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh I forgot to mention some of my other mods......I have a custom colored "Race Grips", I have green brake cables, An LED headlight, a 4 piece tool kit in my seat pack, Custom Monster paint and graphics and chrome 3 piece cranks. (Standard stroke)

Would I see a big difference with "Stroker Cranks"? I was talking to a guy who said his older brother used to have a 10 speed built by Serinity with almost the same mods as mine, and it went 100MPH easy. He said I might have counterclockwise spokes in these rims. Does anyone have any 10 speed dyno or speed runs with the clockwise spokes? I really want to get to 100MPH.

Do you think a 12 speed could beat me in a race with my mods?

;)B)

LMFAO, that about sums it up :jesterlaugh: