craigslist add

camatv

LOL I love it I may need to use some of that lodigc next time I right a CL add. People really are stupid thats for damn sure!

ya know at this point i have had 5 people call me and ask me the stupids things and one person come and look at it his wife said this is what we need but he wanted to "think" about it.

i dont even care if i sell it anymore its only 100 bones. its worth it to me that hopefully the wackjob that called me today rereads the add and gets pissed off..

so many craigslisters are just absolutely idiotic sometimes i cannot believe these are the same people that make over 100k a year..

If you part it out, I need the twist cap to the mattress.

LOL. Gary

If you part it out. I got dibs on one side bedrail pad. Got any pics? LOL..

I just wanna kick people in the freakin nads that

1 Call dibs,

2 want the smallest cheapest part of anyithing "If you part that $200 swingarm, I call dibs on one of the pivot bearings."

3 Want pictures to everything and they NEVER plan on buying anything.

Interested in any trades, Im local and have a 33 y/o gently used wife, 2 pre-pubecent preteens and a weiner dog named Frank!! Let me know if we can work something out, pics available on request. No texts please, my rotory phone doesnt recieve them!!

Z

LOL. Gary

If you part it out. I got dibs on one side bedrail pad. Got any pics? LOL..

I just wanna kick people in the freakin nads that

1 Call dibs,

2 want the smallest cheapest part of anyithing "If you part that $200 swingarm, I call dibs on one of the pivot bearings."

3 Want pictures to everything and they NEVER plan on buying anything.

Radar, u pretty much summed up all of craigslist and 85% of BHQ! The best offer I have ever recieved from craigslist was a guy wanting to trade me a 73 ford pickup with a blown motor for my 06 Kawasaki ZX6-R. I was laughing so hard I just had to hang up on him.

I had a guy wanting to trade me a few pallets full of nyquil for my old bike. No joke. Said they were about to expire but the china dollar stores would buy from me for about 5k. He did not feel like messing with it, so he was giving me the "opportunity" to make some cash.... lol.