NEW GUY NEEDS TO KNOW

killa b nyc

I WANTED to know what's the set up for handling and suspension youguys do to flat track or tt. Racing.? I love the way those Shees hit the turns I soo want to set up a bike like that but never really tried it.. so I figured it can get costly with suspensions..but whats the cheapest way as well what's the track standard way..and how are they geared. Also where are the local tracks iam in Bergen county nyc area.. so I would love to get into the sport

The first step to building a shee is research. Scroll through topics in this subforum (tt/flat track) to get an idea of what others are running.

That makes since as well.. Thank you anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/521-powervalve-banshee-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eb63c56f8QQitemZ200625903352QQptZATVs#ht_844wt_959

Easy, just buy this beast! Looks rough, but it truley is a top notch fab job. Engineered for Outlaw rules only though. No it's not a 250r frame, it is sorta like a midget or late model chassis as far as adjustability goes. FYI, the last time I saw a swing arm with eccentric style adjustment, it was on a Factory Harley Davidson flat tracker. If it ain't pretty enough for you, powder and chrome it. I can only imagine the look on guys faces when it starts up and they walk over to the pits scratching their heads trying to figure out what really is under that little ol 250r plastic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/521-powervalve-banshee-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2eb63c56f8QQitemZ200625903352QQptZATVs#ht_844wt_959

Easy, just buy this beast! Looks rough, but it truley is a top notch fab job. Engineered for Outlaw rules only though. No it's not a 250r frame, it is sorta like a midget or late model chassis as far as adjustability goes. FYI, the last time I saw a swing arm with eccentric style adjustment, it was on a Factory Harley Davidson flat tracker. If it ain't pretty enough for you, powder and chrome it. I can only imagine the look on guys faces when it starts up and they walk over to the pits scratching their heads trying to figure out what really is under that little ol 250r plastic.

thanks man! i didn't build it to be pretty, just win races and that it does. i found its very intimidating! how many quads out there weigh 294# with fuel and can take the abuse of t.t and super moto? rear stear works good and 60% weight on rear makes it hook up great! maybe my next one i will pretty up! but at 100 to hard to see chrome! lol

thanks man! i didn't build it to be pretty, just win races and that it does. i found its very intimidating! how many quads out there weigh 294# with fuel and can take the abuse of t.t and super moto? rear stear works good and 60% weight on rear makes it hook up great! maybe my next one i will pretty up! but at 100 to hard to see chrome! lol

Hey man, glad you made it on to HQ. I was the guy who talked with you for about 2 hours on saturday about that monster. Did you get around to putting it up in detail in the for sale forum? I still really want that chassis, if not that one we will have to get together on building one. Hell, after this sleeve in my cylinders wiggled down this weekend, I just may pony up and be the one to take that whole thing off your hands.