How many paddles 60-70 hp banshee

BLK'N'YELLOW

gonna be looking 4 sum paddles for the banshee, skat traks the best?

what size and how many paddle for my bike ? 60-70 hp

thanks

stick with a 9'' no tens, rims,

The best all around paddle would be a 21x12x8 or 22x11x8 8-9 paddle unless you don't race and just strictly dune and even then these work just fine. There are sets for sale all the time here locally on Craigslist- keep your eyes open

I ran 21x12x8 8 paddles and 22x11x8 10 paddles and would say that the 10 paddles are where its at.

the guy i bought it from said he liked 12 paddles thats to much tho right ,

22x11x8 10 paddle sounds good ,

I've ran them all and at the same dunes you'll be hitting. With as long as Oldsmobile is 10 paddles with 60 hp (on the conservative side) is a bit much and a lot more work in the dunes. If you're going to Gordon's or Buttercup the hills are shorter and you can get away with more paddle and not sacrifice top-end. I run a 21x12x8 9 paddle extreme right now, but will be getting a set of 22x11x8 12 paddle triple buff extreme for my cub this summer.

To each their own though.

good info , thx so far guys,

i 4got 2 say i have a 13 tooth sprocket up front stock is 14 right ? , that will help if i run 10 paddle

or should i go for 9's , ? lol

Yes 14 is stock upfront. I ran a 13 with my 10 paddle haulers......gives some more low end, but I hated how much I was shifting. I run stock gearing and it does well, and I can still start it 2nd when dragging. Gearing is a huge personal preference though IMO.

Yes 14 is stock upfront. I ran a 13 with my 10 paddle haulers......gives some more low end, but I hated how much I was shifting. I run stock gearing and it does well, and I can still start it 2nd when dragging. Gearing is a huge personal preference though IMO.

ya good point i did notice shifting alot more,

maybe i need to get a 14 and try it,

whats best for desert same thing , ?

thx

Blue no reason to go with red.. They are much heavier and not needed