Water pump seal leaked. how to flush case?

Hi, I'm new around here and i tried searching for help but came up empty handed.

The water pump seal went out on my banshee over the weekend and leaked into the case making a mess that resembles elmers glue. I am going to replace all the seals and the clutch while im in there. I want to know what the best way to flush the crankcase out is? I dont want to end up ruining a new clutch in the process. Should i run the old clutch and change the fluid a few times til it looks normal? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! :)

I included a picture for fun.

Thanks in advance

--Amanda

Mix 50 50 oil and diesel run it for about 5 mins then drain it and fill it with new oil. It will be clean as can be.

just to update this thread - we resolved the coolant leak issue into the trans. turns out the previous owner hooked the overflow bottle to the radiator like normal, but put a tee in down to the clutch cover breather, and had no breather tube on the rear case. they were all messed up. we properly routed all of the breathers and overflow lines and are continuing to flush the water and coolant out.

the clutch is still very sticky and hard to disengage but seems to be a little better than it was last weekend before we knew of the problem.