Post pics of your Cut rear fenders please

06BCBANSHEE

Hey guys

Was wondering if anyone has trimmed their rear fenders. Not dune style. I ride mostly trails, soon mx. I got the fronts race cut, looks off balance with full rears. I like the rear fully cut, but dont like the mud protection. So if anyone has trimmed them a bit , i would like to get some ideas

So post your pics!!!! Im

Was a guy on here at the end of last year who cut the centre section out then stitched them back together, don't know if he ever finished them. They looked good as they looked stock not like they had been hacked up. I think the thread may of been ' custom fenders ' or something like that.

My Lakers front and back. Bought them from Laker the way i wanted them like this.

imag0271k.jpg

imag0266r.jpg

imag0277h.jpg

Kinda see. :ph34r:

I ride everything for tight trails, mountains, muddy junk, sand, dirt, road and mx/gncc type tracks.

It's a good time.

Savage420 your bike is sick!! Mines slowly looking alot like yours . You have any close up pics of your plastics. How much where they? Was shipping to BC a lot?

Toytech those look pretty good. Did those stress marks result from you cutting them? Did they still over some mud protection?

I ride the same shit as you savage420

Savage420 your bike is sick!! Mines slowly looking alot like yours . You have any close up pics of your plastics. How much where they? Was shipping to BC a lot?

Toytech those look pretty good. Did those stress marks result from you cutting them? Did they still over some mud protection?

I ride the same shit as you savage420

the stress marks were there already, not from cutting

Toytech they look good man, im a fan of he clean simple look. You have any pics of both the left and right rear fender in the same pic. Did you cut around the bolts that hold the Plastics to the frame?

this is the best one I have of both sides the pic makes them look not even but I transfered the shape from one side to the other

downsized_0815001805-3.jpg

Edited by toytech

Mud is rarely an issue here in Tucson AZ so cutting our fenders isn't a big deal here.

Not sure if this is what you were looking for but here's a couple pics of my almost done 92.

The stock lights, parking brake and red pad cover will be gone when the build is done.

The plastics are actually in great shape, just dirty.

Horn, what horn?

CIMG0287.jpg

CIMG0288.jpg

CIMG0290.jpg

CIMG0289.jpg

Vifferman that looks good too. Im gonna be gwtting a +4 axle soon, so ill prob cut the fenders soon. What size rear tires are those? Im running 20x11x9. But they look bigger. I like the look of ur tires and rims

Thanks, I'll have to check tomorrow on the size of that tire, 18x10-8?, the rears are beadlocks powdercoated black and the fronts are stockers spray painted black.