Us 27 2nd annual Michigan Mud and Sand Drag Nationals June 18th

We will be there....US27 was the funnest event I have been to on my drag bike.

Fred, couple questions:

Will there be a SXS sand drag class?

Will there be camping Friday if we wanted to come for test n tune friday? Only becuase its about a 3 hour drive.

Same here JD. I'd like to come ou for a TNT and camp friday aswell.. I'm 3 hours or so away also.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be there....US27 was the funnest event I have been to on my drag bike.

Fred, couple questions:

Will there be a SXS sand drag class?

Will there be camping Friday if we wanted to come for test n tune friday? Only becuase its about a 3 hour drive.

I'm sure with all the ground Fred has there that camping on friday would not be a problem. Last year this event was huge. I expect this year to be even bigger. I will leave my shee at home due to the lack of mods done on it. I will be on the sidelines sporting my HQ t-shirt.

I'm sure with all the ground Fred has there that camping on friday would not be a problem. Last year this event was huge. I expect this year to be even bigger. I will leave my shee at home due to the lack of mods done on it. I will be on the sidelines sporting my HQ t-shirt.

bring it out! I'm hoping for a 350 class..

Hello Everyone,

To answer some of the questions, Yes you can camp Friday...Space is somewhat limited so 1st come 1st serve....There is No Power or anything like that......

Yes there is Sand Drag for 4x4's, and we will have a Turbo 900 RZR ( A & S Racing ) with my son driving, so bring your a game LOL

Might consider a no wheelie bar class might help out some people in RWYB class.

My son is now 12 and says he is ready for some NOS......LOL

Still need some thoughts on last years mod and rwyb classes are we ok to leave them as they were or do you think we need a few changes ? Remember we don't want a huge Tech Problem

We need as Many 4x4's and Side x Sides as we can get so start rounding them up for us.

Thanks For the nice comments on last years events, were trying.........We still just want this to be a Fun Race at the end of the day.....It's all for bragging rights..

Still looking for some help we could really use some help the weekend before to get the Tracks ready and also some help thursday and Friday if anyone is interested you can call me @ 517-204-4944 or e-mail me grovefg2@yahoo.com......I just don't have much time to get on these forumns

Looking forward too seeing everyone again

Thanks Fred