Custom Barnett fibers

*BRAND NEW* - 60 or more individual clutch fibers that I had custom made by Barnett for one of our asphalt Banshee's

The are constructed with RQ (organic) material. Very durable and heat resistant for consistant ET's but do require HD spring pressure.

I paid $14.62 per plate as a special order and can provide a copy of the invoice.

These should be run with an inner and outer Kevlar fiber to protect the aluminum pressure plates.

Price of $7.50 - $8.50 per plate based on how many your interested in or if a "kit" is wanted with Kevlars/springs etc.

PM me with what your interested in.

** 8/23/18 update - I also have 6 or 7 full sets of fibers that are the 2 Kelar and 5 RQ's as the original Dirt Digger's were.        

• 7 years later...

Still sitting on these lol - Never pursued selling much but it's time to start unloading the extra's from my "collection".

I had them custom made by Barnett when they converted the original Banshee Dirt Digger line to all Kevlar plates.

Anyone interested? 

Also still have 14 cork based fibers purchased from Tim @ Titan Racing.