ported pistons

my bro has a yfz350 banshee its bone stock and it melted the rings he runs and it gets hot and blowes the head gasket i looked at his stock crank and it was blue and whit on the rods .there is new cylinders on now but the got hot so ca new set of cylinders are going on .well ill just see when the crank goes to shit .huh guys lol. :confused:

my bro has a yfz350 banshee its bone stock and it melted the rings he runs and it gets hot and blowes the head gasket i looked at his stock crank and it was blue and whit on the rods .there is new cylinders on now but the got hot so ca new set of cylinders are going on .well ill just see when the crank goes to shit .huh guys lol. :confused:

my bro dont like me touching his bike so good luck to him my banshee runs awsome and it is not stock dope.

Can I ask what does this have to do with ported pistons? :confused:

my bro runs superstock vitos he ran them lean stock bike with +8 on the timing 11 year old engine he got 25000$ into the engine and it still gets hot . i just laff every time he tells me it over heated after a new top end what a joke huh .i feal like giving him my engine to go on a joy ride. sorry to say my bro is a dum nob i think his leaky crank needs a rebuild or a new one it leeks big time .

my bro runs superstock vitos he ran them lean stock bike with +8 on the timing 11 year old engine he got 25000$ into the engine and it still gets hot . i just laff every time he tells me it over heated after a new top end what a joke huh .i feal like giving him my engine to go on a joy ride. sorry to say my bro is a dum nob i think his leaky crank needs a rebuild or a new one it leeks big time .

???

Edited by bansheeboy91