haspin acres weekend

i know there are a lot of guys on here within a couple hours of haspin. it may not be the best riding spot in the world but its close to a lot of us, cheap to ride and camp, can ride at night. and very few rules. so far ive got myself, keyzar soze, run, rollin rhino, sheerider1026 that have committed to go. with all the guys around the area i know we could make this a good turn out and good time. obviously weather is always an issue and haspin can turn into a mud hole. so we will keep an eye on the weather and come up with some make up dates if theres any chance of rain. some people got a bad taste about haspin since it rained last time and got nasty. but if it stays dry it is hard to beat for the money (lots of trails, free mx tracks, drag strip, free camp, night ride, $15 a day)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a surprise. Like you're not gonna take the side of your ass monkey partner. How long you two been joined mouth to snatch? 5, 10 years?

dont worry guys this homo isnt gonna be there. we will cut him off at the gate and send him and his riding shorts back to fag town. now quit flaming our thread :jesterlaugh:

Ok, let's try to put your homosexual tendencies aside long enough to get some riding details.

I looked at their site a little. Not much though. So it's $15 to ride? That include camping? You need flags? Do they have any electric hook ups? Showers and stuff? They have a little store on site for ice or anything?

You know you want some baddass riding shorts. You guys are just pissed cause I won't join the sweatpants gang with you flamers.

Sorry dave...I'd ride in my underware before i'd ride in that shit you were wearing..LOL Oh, and I got some riding pants....just not in queer colors. You can see them here...

http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/navybuckeye/?action=view&current=GOPR0013.mp4

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaatttch. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

no flags....alcohol anywhere in the park....No electric....camp wherever you can stand to sleep for free....some of the greasiest showers in central indiana. Be prepared to hear machines all night long..

Last time me and t-shee went we found a pretty nice spot backed away from most of everyone else....slept in the back of our truck beds mostly covered in mud. Pretty romantic.

I'll be there at least two days.

Sukit u underaged shitbird. Sorry to flame up your riding post fruitboy.

dave. you should call them they may have electric in the campground. i have never been in there since im not a overgrown flaming

pussy like you

Edited by T_Shee

Ya no electricity. She said there's water some where. Sounds like fun, but I'll prob hit the badlands or smthn. I'm done with tents and sleepin in the truck. Done that 10 too many times. That sucks. And it always rains on me when I try it. I'm done cryin. You girls have fun.

ok brett favre are you done with your soap opera now?