found my banshee!

:cheers: hey guys just letting you know they found my shee in camdam NJ the worst city in NJ. its all fucked up its got a bent axle, all the rims are bent the clutch cover has a hole in it, the plastics are bent up but it stil starts first kick! lol the estimate would be like 400 to get it perfect again. he also changed my itp holeshots in the front and the back tires are still the ones that i had on there but now they have no meat on them anymore brand new rims and tires too.. take a look.. at least it still runs perfect and its nothin major! and it looks great still besides the parts that are bent up lol.:jesterlaugh: let me know what you guys think!! i thought id never get it backk!:rotflmao::jesterlaugh:

heres the pic picture:http://mail.aol.com/...=Inbox&partId=3

Edited by bansheedude55

post up a better picture...not hosted by AOL in which i have to login or sign up for...i thought you let someone ride it in pa? must have been JUST over the border? maybe philly?

• 2 weeks later...

im in jersey, and mine got stolen as well about a year ago. i assume mines in pieces somewhere in the ghetto.

after a year i couldnt take it and bought another one.

Glad you got yours back though

thanks guys lol. i havent been on but it needed a axel, rims and tires, front hub, clutch cover, nerf bars, and more it was beatin to shit but i got it back! it wasnt as nice as it used to be though.. take a look for urselfs.... it was so crisp and new... fucking assholes beat it to shit and now i dont know how many hours are on it :wacko: but it still starts first kickk after i cleaned the carbs up!!:headbang::cheers:

185747_1578655350212_1350482156_31228357_1480570_n.jpg

Edited by bansheedude55

thanks guys lol. i havent been on but it needed a axel, rims and tires, front hub, clutch cover, nerf bars, and more it was beatin to shit but i got it back! it wasnt as nice as it used to be though.. take a look for urselfs.... it was so crisp and new... fucking assholes beat it to shit and now i dont know how many hours are on it :wacko: but it still starts first kickk after i cleaned the carbs up!!:headbang::cheers:

185747_1578655350212_1350482156_31228357_1480570_n.jpg

That's going to run more than $400 to get all that......But at least your not having to start from scratch.