PARTS PARTS PARTS

i am parting some banshee stuff out let me know what you need I DO NOT have any rear end stuff (swinger, axle, carrier, shock, or caliper)

some stuff i have:

1991 bottom end with good hot rods stock length crank - $350

1996 bottom end with good stock crank it is missing stator cover - $275

1991 a arm frame $125 (pick up only)

1991 a arms look straight $100 for pair or $65 per side

1991 cylinders from blown motor at 66mm bore $125 will need bored/sleeved

1996 cylinders from running motor 65.5mm bore w/pistion $200 i would at least hone them

trinity stage 4 2 into 1 intake with mikuni carb $250 comes with throttle cable and thumb throttle (DO NOT KNOW SIZE OF CARB) tell me how to figure out the size of it and i will be happy to do so

fmf gold series fatty pipes need cleaned up $80

Pro Circuit silencers ok shape $80

carbon fiber reeds on stock cages $30

boyesen reeds on stock cages (i think) $30

i have other stuff let me know what you need

go here for pics

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad31/dmfisher71/

ALL PRICES ARE OBO AND DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING WILL ONLY SHIT TO USA (excludes hawaii and alaska)

please dont flame my post if you dont like a price shoot me an offer all i can do is say no

I pm'd u with my zip code the other day (Kansas) on the 96 bottom end. How much?

hey rotax i just double checked i remember you sent that but you didnt include your zip in it lol let me know what it is and i will get back to ya also you want the complete bottom end or just cases and tranny

I want the complete 96 bottom end. Zip is 66109. Check with the post office for shipping these. They are about half of UPS. Last one I sent was like 55lb.

yeah unless i am shipping a complete motor i dont even consider ups anymore... i will get a tote to fit it and get a price... probably be tomorrow afternoon before i get it though when i get home from work...