Theoretical question

Xpress

If I were to travel to a country where the Banshee is still in production, and then purchase the newest model, would I be able to bring it back to the states legally? Or would the emissions issue pretty much make it out of the question? I tried doing a quick search here and on Google and didn't come up with results..

Okay that confirmed my suspicions...

Theoretically why would you want to have over 9,000 in a bone stock banshee????????

Just a theoretical question :rotflmao:

Provided money was no obstacle, and the desire for a brand spanking new one was un-containable...

they're about $6700 i believe......and yes you could bring them back if you could afford the customs import fees and the shipping costs. if you could get it shipped for free then you probably don't need to go through either the customs or the fees......however i don't know how registering it in your state would go without proper customs papers...

Seven Grand can buy you one hell of a machine. :headbang:

And it will be so modded with top quality parts, that you might only find 5-6 Yamaha parts on it. :jesterlaugh:

Why anyone would throw money away at a stock one is missed on me. :shrugani:

But, that's how guys like me find used/built Banshees..........somebody has to pay the sticker. ;):lol:

I bought my Banshee used in 2008, it´s 2006 model. The original owner (Snellman Motorsport) was a Yamaha dealer.

The price for that Banshee was 11.500 €uros(brand new) and with those A-arms, Öhlins shocks + some other parts the final price was 15400€´s! That is 22206 US dollars.

I didn´t pay that much for it because it was used... less than 40 hours. HAHAA!

WHat I´m trying to tell you is, don´t come over here and buy a new one! :rotflmao:

-Pasi S.

:rotflmao: That's funny right there. :jesterlaugh: Well put. :notworthy: