2001 Raptor 660 R1 streetbike conversion

Grey

2001 Yamaha Raptor 660 with a 2002 Yamaha R1 Motor in it. Motor had 2,500 mi on it when it was installed in this bike. Odometer reads like 2,7xx now. (I know this isn't exactly correct after gearing changes, but you get the idea) Hardly any miles on this motor. Oil just changed with new clutch cover gasket. New fuel pump (with one year warranty) bought Mar 18th, new JJ&A Play axle, 9' Hiper dual beadlocks with 25x12x9 14 paddle taller haulers in the rear, +6 custom swing arm. Skat trak mohawks in the front Power commander III, PWR radiator, Graves smog block off kit, Graves EXUP eliminator (not installed). Barnett SR-3 spring clutch conversion kit with heavy and medium springs. New grips, stainless steel brake lines, Sidewinder Ti-moly sprockets, sidewinder titanium II smart chain, Skat trak mohawks in the front. 4 into 1 exhaust with a Two Brothers Countermeasures II silencer. Runs good, put together well, never had a problem with it. Taken out twice. 1000cc's a lot of power! It could use some bling and powdercoat but it runs great. Comes with extra spark plugs, chain, sprockets etc. Located at Travis AFB, Fairfield CA, willing to trade for a Banshee, preferably at least a 4 mil cub, but will consider all offers, call or text (702) 427-8608

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

BarnettSR-3JPG2.jpg

Edited by Grey

Do you have any videos of it running?

I currently don't have any videos of it running, but I plan on washing it and taking some pics/video of it with my DSLR camera this weekend. I'll post once I do that.

Grey