Yfz450 shock rebuild?

LEshee04

So i put a set of yfz450 shocks on the shee. No matter where i seem to adjust em the one seems to bottom out on a smaller size jump its like maybe 5ft of air and like 10-15ft clearance. Does anyone on here rebuild these pups or kno someone who does for a decent price oh and also a recharge for both. I cant find anywhere that can fill them for the psi they call for. Maybe thats just the problem i dunno! Thanks guys, i've had it with these there about to get thrown on ebay

http://www.socalsuspensionsystems.com/

It's shocking how good he is. Site sponser also. :cheers:

Well played with the pun, larry.

LEshee. Nitrogen pressure should theoretically not affect the dampening of the shocks. For example, if one shock is completely empty of nitrogen, and the other is charged to 200psi, you most likely wouldn't be able to tell.

I'm sitting in Charlotte, NC right now waiting for my flight, so I won't be able to go into GREAT detail about them, but I got an email from a supplier while I was on vacation, that has new seals available for those shocks. For a few months, I did not work on them because the quality of seals was sub-par. The labor for each shock is $75, plus parts. I do not have a confirmed price on these seals yet, but I would not imagine it to be more than $30 per shock. Shipping anywhere in the US is on $5. Oil, and nitrogen are included in my labor costs.

:cheers: