vibrating still

well the other day i was climbing a hill and i got to the top and it started squealing when i would let the clutch out. and it still vibrates at 2500 rpm. i dont know what would do this. i took side cover off and nothing wrong in any berings or seals. all motor mounts tight, i dont get it

well the other day i was climbing a hill and i got to the top and it started squealing when i would let the clutch out. and it still vibrates at 2500 rpm. i dont know what would do this. i took side cover off and nothing wrong in any berings or seals. all motor mounts tight, i dont get it

what vibrates? your clutch may be getting dry, lack of oil

if everything looks ok I am wondering if you don't have a balance issue due to something out of balance -- aka like a flywheel "weight"??? clutch basket out of balance ??? --- I do know that car engine are real bad for a vibration when a harmonic balancer goes bad or a flywheel looses a weight ---- my dodge had a weighted flywheel and when it lost the weight I thought that the motor came apart