Trinity stage 4 2 into 1 carb

MatHolland

I have a great condition trinity 2 into 1 carb with the piece to connect the stock airbox to. It is a 33mm keihn carb, with a few extra jets. I bought this carb off of craigslist when I was having problems getting my shee running, and I never did put it on because I got my problem figured out. The guy I bought it off of had forgot to put the rubber intake boot in the box, and had to send the boot out..I should get the boot today or monday. But the setup is in good shape...the throttle cable right where it bends to go down to the carb, the plastic has frayed a little, but the cable is still in fine working order...not sure what this is going for, so just offer me on it.

I have a almost mint memphis 500w class d monoblock amp..I am wanting 100 cash out of it.

It's not much, and may not intrest anyone here, but I have a c02 airsoft gun made by smith and wesson, I just have it laying around. It shoots very hard, it is see through, and it comes apart in 2 pieces. It is pretty neat..I would take 50 for it.

I will take some pictures of it when I get home, I am at school at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...