electrical is pissing me off

ok, so i pulled out my meter, pulled the bike apart and began testing everything.

Stator, its alil cold outside, 45*f (suppose to be 68*f)

Lighting Coil: 0.8 ohms, (suppose to be 0.26-0.38) But i don't have any lights hooked up, only run during the day in the dunes, will this hurt my stator?

Pickup Coi:l 95.4 ohms, (suppose to be 94-140)

Charging Coil: 15.3 ohms, (suppose to be 13.7-20.5)

Coil, brought inside so it would be at 70*f (suppose to be 68*f)

Primary: 0.8 ohms, (suppose to be 0.28-0.38)

Secondary (to clymer manual): NOTHING (suppose to be 4,700-7,100)

Secondary (to Electrical FAQ): 5,400 Ohms (suppose to be 4,700-7,100)

Kill Switch

Nothing, never worked, I think the wires are cut or spliced or which every.

Key Switch

Black to Red/Black: 4.9 ohms

What are the other wires for?

Now for specs on the bike:

T5 pipes, replaced the engine with a "stock" one, but looking at the stator pickup i have a timing plate set at +3. No air box, its a K&N single filter with the box cut out. TORS removed.

It ran last fall, put it away for the winter, pulled it out yesterday and it started up on its second kick (i was kinda excited, it never has started that good, needed choke since its 45*f out) Decided i would replace the plugs because the old ones had stable on them. Put the new plugs in, it started right up (needed choke again). Then i pulled the plastic off and cleaned them, put them back on and was going to pull it back into the garage and it wouldn't start, made sure the gas was on... all that stuff, checked for spark by pulling the plugs on the cylinder heads and kick starting, no spark... I have no idea what it could be, Im thinking about pulling the full wire harness out of it and testing every single wire but they shouldn't have gone bad in the few minutes it sat.

Any help would be great, sorry I only show up when Im having problems.

I have the same thing going on with my bike right now, let me know what you come up with.

My coil is readings are almost exactly what you have everything checks good on the stator

except the lighting coil side. Im getting .05 ohms (supposed to be 26-38)

Been messing with this for a while hate to buy parts that I dont need.

When you test your coil (secondary) plug wire to plug wire can you get a reading with the caps on?

or do you have to take them off? Mine wont read with the caps on.

These are the exact reasons I keep a known good coil, cdi, and stator around. I can throw each new part on and see what happens. And it has saved my ass more then once when I'm at the coast riding for the weekend. Wise idea I think. Sounds like too me ur stator went south