FMF fattys with powercore silencers

I have a set of FMF fattys with power core silencers. The chambers are in pretty good shape with a little rust here and there. Stingers are rusty and the silencers have dents in the endcaps. They arent show winners but they get the job done and look good when mounted up. They are missing the o rings because my rockets didnt come with any. Asking 220 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

0308111826.jpg

0308111824.jpg

'

I have a set of FMF fattys with power core silencers. The chambers are in pretty good shape with a little rust here and there. Stingers are rusty and the silencers have dents in the endcaps. They arent show winners but they get the job done and look good when mounted up. They are missing the o rings because my rockets didnt come with any. Asking 220 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

0308111826.jpg

0308111824.jpg

'

thats actually not a bad price.

Well I guess I didn't realize they were bent. They came on the bike when I got it and it had no grab bar. I would assume someone stood it up on end. If they are bent, they are bent equally because they both looked even. They came off of my 96 but I would assume they fit all years.