East Coast BHQ Ride

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been checking the weather daily. It still showing friday Isolated Storms 30%, 60% chance of Scattered Thunderstorms on Saturday, and 50% chance of showers on Sunday. Sounds like a rainy weekend fellas

Im still going.....most likely it will blow over & if it does rain & t-storm it won't be all day.(Hopefully) It usually drop a little rain then the sun comes out right after. I know when I come at least 6 of my homies out my crew is a positive show up. So hopefully I see you guys there...... :headbang: ......(RAIN & T-STORMS GO THE F--K AWAY UNTIL SOME OTHER TIME. DON'T RUIN OUR 1ST EAST COAST BHQ TRIP EVER!) banghead

I will be there sometime friday depending on when my Brake Rotor Lock shows up I ordered. I am only bringing 5 gallons of fuel I hope thats going to be enough. Luckily I can run pump gas so might have to go buy more.

I dont really have to tell you this but im going to anyway......you have a 3.1 gallon tank & you think thats going to last......HELL NO.....buy some more gas if you plan on riding the whole day. you going to most definitly have to buy more gas if your riding for the weekend......at least 15 gallons, then again maybe you don't ride hard as I do so maybe your right....... :rotflmao: just joking

Edited by 252wheelieking

Thanks for the advice I haven't ridden my banshee that much I haven't even bought gas for it yet since I bought it. I don't know how fast they go threw fuel. Depending on the weather friday I may go back home and not camp out. I only live three hours away from busco.

Thanks for the advice I haven't ridden my banshee that much I haven't even bought gas for it yet since I bought it. I don't know how fast they go threw fuel. Depending on the weather friday I may go back home and not camp out. I only live three hours away from busco.

I only live 1.5 hrs. away from busco, but im not trying to come back home unless the weather turns into a tornado watch or something.

& yes them banshee's are thirsty for gas.

right now the forcast is 40% chance of isolated thundershower on sat so im pretty sure that means even if it does it wont be for long. this would actually be good to keep the dust down as it gets pretty dusty sometimes. so has everyone made a decision whether or not they are going? i am going!

NY & NJ crew will not be coming. We decided that this trip would be to much of a waste if we get rained on after driving 11hrs to get there. We will be coming down to Busco sometime this summer.