East Coast BHQ Ride

Some random vids I pulled off of youtube:

Busco Beach 1

I hope you can get an idea of what the place is like from that. The lady I spoke with also told me they have drags every last sat. of the month with cash payouts also. I think this place will be perfect.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting the videos, Place seems like fun.

Im down for the gathering either way, the drags look like fun also.

So is everyone going to tent it, or what???

Just got back from Glamis and our trailer sucked, what a piece of shit.

We showered with baby wipes everyday banghead banghead banghead

So im loving that they have bathhouses lol

So whos coming and what kind of bikes you bringing????????

I just checked a bunch of videos from there and I cant wait. That place looks awesome. I will prob go more then once this year.

I'm thinking the same thing, the more vids I watch the more excited I get. We just need to get a good turn out.

I'm going to be tenting it most likely. I will probably head down thur. so i can try and get a good spot on a point or something so we can have the BHQ group kinda together.

I'm tenting too....& everybody that ride with me has 4 strokes....One of my in laws suppose to be getting a banshee Sat.......So right now if things still go as planned. I'm bringing my shee (of course), LTZ 250, 300ex, 660 raptor, 750 brute force, (2) 350 rancher's, 400ex, inlaw's banshee if he get's it, suzuki eiger 400 & honda 300 four trax. The people that own these bike's already gave me the ok that they are down & it's a plan as long as nothing very important comes up. It's a hell of alot more rider's that I have not talk to yet but I know they will be down for this too. I'm going to try my best to do this big for the East Coast BHQ ride. :headbang::cheers:

The more the merrier, it dont matter what they ride as long as they ride. I dont know about the all man thing though my girl and my sons girl are as excited as us to go. I'll be bringing my shee 2 blastys and a polaris 330 trail boss.

I'd probably go if it were in PA on a weekend off, but Hatfield Mccoy is about 12 hours from here. If you had it in NJ, you could call it Trespass Fest.

this is the funniest thing ive heard all day. i was out the other day ( i live in nj ) and i ended up helping this father with his kids quad and we started talking. hes a cop. from that town.

The more the merrier, it dont matter what they ride as long as they ride. I dont know about the all man thing though my girl and my sons girl are as excited as us to go. I'll be bringing my shee 2 blastys and a polaris 330 trail boss.

I was just refering to sleeping in the tent and ruffin it so to speak

I was just refering to sleeping in the tent and ruffin it so to speak

As far as I'm concerned thats the only way to camp. I think this trip is going to kickass!!! :headbang:

Come on East Coast BHQ members......it's going down on the EAST COAST at BUSCO BEACH....where are you guys at?

Let's do this.....I know all these members that's up here are not from the WEST.

Thats what I'm talking about. Could a Mod please pin this?

i will say busco is the best place i have ever been... all i do is talk about this place! They have 1800 acers of land and it is surrounded by a river so you wont go to far (however you can still get lost!) they have a dragtrack that is open to everyone and they have lights for night racing (at the dragtrack) but if you have headlights you can ride all night! there are hills, lakes to race around, trails forever, and plenty of mudholes for 4x4 guys. you can have fires and drink, but not while driving.. i absolutly love this place. as long as im not at work you can find me here so if im off work at this time i will def be there!! it is truely a riders paradise!!