Custom Flags?!

grpark20

OK guys...calm down a notch. I do not support, like, or dislike the AMA....Basically like the logo. Thats it. I like the red, blue, and then white. Yeah, yeah, I know it's copyright infringement or something liek that. If anyone can design a similar logo I'll get it put on a flag. So like I asked before, anyone know where I can get a custom flag made?

OK guys...calm down a notch. I do not support, like, or dislike the AMA....Basically like the logo. Thats it. I like the red, blue, and then white. Yeah, yeah, I know it's copyright infringement or something liek that. If anyone can design a similar logo I'll get it put on a flag. So like I asked before, anyone know where I can get a custom flag made?

banshee-atv-flags-dune.jpg

Go here. She did our custom group flags that say "Windy City Dune Assault Squad" with a picture of a quad in the middle and they turned out great.

NOTE: Once you look at all the options you have for flag designs...you'll give up on that AMA idea. How about an NRA flag instead!

http://www.dwflags.com/store/index.php

Go here. She did our custom group flags that say "Windy City Dune Assault Squad" with a picture of a quad in the middle and they turned out great.

NOTE: Once you look at all the options you have for flag designs...you'll give up on that AMA idea. How about an NRA flag instead!

http://www.dwflags.com/store/index.php

:headbang: She did the flag for my girlfriends quad also. She does great work and they are quality flags!

Thanks for the links.....Just so everyone knows, I ditched the AMA logo and am going with another custom flag. Basically the glock logo and one side of th eflag will say "Warning protected by glock" and the other side will say "I practice my 2nd Amendment rights"

Back.gif

Front.gif