420 stock stroke factory cylinder?

Was just looking at a Banshee they say is a 420. They say the piston is a 69mm and it has long rods. What's the deal with that set-up? Can you just do a sleeve and bore it that big? Will there be cooling issues? Your thoughts on a 420 stock cylinder? I've got a 370 long rod and I thought that was as far as you could bore. (I'm guessing unless it's sleeved.) :shrugani:

Trinity used to have a big bore setup that the max bore will be 71mm (i know because i have a set of cylinders currently on 70.15mm)...they used to name it Trinity Racing 420 LR (long rod) well this was the info i found...

Was just looking at a Banshee they say is a 420. They say the piston is a 69mm and it has long rods. What's the deal with that set-up? Can you just do a sleeve and bore it that big? Will there be cooling issues? Your thoughts on a 420 stock cylinder? I've got a 370 long rod and I thought that was as far as you could bore. (I'm guessing unless it's sleeved.) :shrugani:

i would stay away. the one i had was a piece of garbage. previous owner is a piece of garbage too.

yes, a bigger sleeve installed with a special, high dollar piston set up for a long rod.