Sniper Inframe Review

SuprSlow50

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this wait is geeting a little old. If we don't see some dyno posts from some new owners of pipes soon, the hype is going to just fall flat.

This post is like lusting at a picture of a smoking hot super model......ALRIGHT, we know they look hot.........

......But are they any good in bed? :P

This post is like lusting at a picture of a smoking hot super model......ALRIGHT, we know they look hot.........

......But are they any good in bed? :P

thats a good one i'd think more of yea they are hot but do they smell funny in that one lil spot over there?

chrome sure looks KILLER i just dont like raw unless they are hand coned.. handconed and brass welded works style is killer!

strangly to me they seem to flow really well with the fullbore's!? not sure if anyone else sees that..

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that! ran mine over Prez weekend.. air temp was about 15-20 degrees colder than normal..went up two sizes on pilots and mains from cpi's/colder temp. hit a lot harder than the cpi's...ran both cpi's and snipers against some of my buddies...really hard to say, but sniper's may be a little stronger, a length or so in 500-600 ft... ran on a re-sleeved big bore 7mm stock cyllinder and not a cub, so not the ideal application...my 10 cub is still a work in progress.

they are probably NOT going to be a quiet pipe with that stainless steel pot scrubbers for paclking. ! plus hell shears are not that quiet on good running cub's

i think i might just have to get a set . put them on a cub i have and give a real review...?

• 1 month later...

Well I got to run my snipers last weekend at snakehunt on my 4mil serval. All I can say is wow the looks of them and the sound was great as far as performance they pull real hard all the way through the powerband and didn't feel like it ever fell on it's face. I still have some testing and tuning to come. I would like some feedback from the ones that got to see them in person.

Well I got to run my snipers last weekend at snakehunt on my 4mil serval. All I can say is wow the looks of them and the sound was great as far as performance they pull real hard all the way through the powerband and didn't feel like it ever fell on it's face. I still have some testing and tuning to come. I would like some feedback from the ones that got to see them in person.

Had you ran anything else on the Serval to be able to compare them to?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...