WCR TRANSMISSION?

chrisp250r

yeah thats the same one i have, its awesome after all the above mentioned b/s but as much as my buddy worked on it i'd hardly even call it a wcr tranny

I had one of the first Extremes that failed. I made it about 300 yards and broke a tooth off of 2nd gear and locked it up. Wasn't riding hard or anything. Greg bent over backwards to make it right. It took him a lot longer than anticipated but when I got it back it was right. I'd rather have it right then fast anyway. It was a little frustrating at the time but I am happy with the tranny now. N down 1-5 if you're wondering. Gotta give props to Greg, he took good care of the problem even though I bought the tranny through a sight sponsor.

SP

I had one of the first Extremes that failed. I made it about 300 yards and broke a tooth off of 2nd gear and locked it up. Wasn't riding hard or anything. Greg bent over backwards to make it right. It took him a lot longer than anticipated but when I got it back it was right. I'd rather have it right then fast anyway. It was a little frustrating at the time but I am happy with the tranny now. N down 1-5 if you're wondering. Gotta give props to Greg, he took good care of the problem even though I bought the tranny through a sight sponsor.

SP

When you say it's working right, do you mean the way he told you it could be used from the start (up and downshift without clutch and still be able to fully backload it. Treat it like a stocker....Or are you treating it like a dunable override?

i've seen spurdy backload the hell out of it at least in the higher gears. now i know you can backload 5th with out issue's not sure on the rest. wish i could have seen what the deal was with the extreme.

• 2 weeks later...

havnt got my trans back, but iu sent him a 2-5 to be converted to a n1-5 DUNABLE. was done in 3 days plus shipping time and always answered my calls and was very polite. i believe i have nothing to worry about when dealing with greg.

havnt got my trans back, but iu sent him a 2-5 to be converted to a n1-5 DUNABLE. was done in 3 days plus shipping time and always answered my calls and was very polite. i believe i have nothing to worry about when dealing with greg.

I agree.. Greg has ALWAYS treated me right.. never had a problem with his work in the 3 trans's I got from him.

When you say it's working right, do you mean the way he told you it could be used from the start (up and downshift without clutch and still be able to fully backload it. Treat it like a stocker....Or are you treating it like a dunable override?

It runs like he said it would. You can up and downshift without the clutch. I typically try to clutch when downshifting but it doesn't always happen. I am a little cautious when downshifting but I ride it pretty hard. If it breaks, oh well, I'll just fix it :confused:. If I can't ride it hard than I want my old cut tranny back anyway.

Cam doesn't know what he is talking about. I NEVER backload my shit! :lol: Lmao!

SP

I just bought a 1-5 duneable from Greg and that guy is the F'n man!! He sold me a full tranny for cheap and dont ask how much cuz Im not gonna tell ya. I text him last night to see if he had shipped it and he said yes and he had hooked me up on the new HP first gear. He said I was the third person to get one and I never even asked for it!! He always answers my calls and always has helped me out. I couldnt ask for a better person to deal with. I will not buy trannys from anyone but Greg.

I just bought a 1-5 duneable from Greg and that guy is the F'n man!! He sold me a full tranny for cheap and dont ask how much cuz Im not gonna tell ya. I text him last night to see if he had shipped it and he said yes and he had hooked me up on the new HP first gear. He said I was the third person to get one and I never even asked for it!! He always answers my calls and always has helped me out. I couldnt ask for a better person to deal with. I will not buy trannys from anyone but Greg.

So you think he gave you a better deal than everyone else?