full bores, +6 swing arm lots of chrome Tag handle bars dune ported cylinders

OK. I have decided to part out my stock stroke bike. everything is in great condition. Here are a few pictures and I will get more as I take it apart. The plastics are in great shape no cracks of big scratches. I am going to keep the pipes, carbs, and i think front and back tires for now, start making offers to my pm or you can call/text to (435) 619-0280. I am on bhq at least 8 hours a day and I get an alert to my phone when I get a pm so I will get back to both pretty quick! Thanks

Joshua

banshee3.JPG

banshee4.JPG

banshee5.JPG

banshee6.JPG

duneday1.jpg

Ok OK. I am super sorry to do this to everyone. But after honestly a week of the most crucial/painful desicion makeing I have ever gone through, I decided that I am going to part out the engine, swingarm, axle, and round carrier only. This includes intakes, swing arm, cool head, perfect un hurt cases, tranny, crank, side covers, cylinders/pistons etc. Thank you all for your interest and I am sorry to get you all up. If you need any other parts let me know, I have 2 complete partouts underway also. Thanks.

Here are some of the prices

cool head ____ SOLD

Intakes__ $70. (they were about 110 or so new) comes with an extra set of rubber boots

cases__ 175.

stock stroke hot rods welded crank__ 350

+6 swing arm for round carrier__ $250

round carrier __ $80

+6 brake line__$20

stock axle__$65

Tranny__ $150

vf3 reeds__ $100

stator__ $30

adj timing plate (i think it is pro design)__ $35

lightened flywheel__ $60

97 CDI__ $100

97 wire harness__ $75

coil__ $20

let me know if you see anything that I may have missed Thanks!

Joshua

PS these are all best offer.

Edited by Josh Z

OK here are some pics of the +6 chrome round carrier swingarm. I would like about 275 for the swing arm and 80 for the carrier! Thanks an let me know...

ps it does have the brake plate with the carrier, and the chrome is great. it is just sandy still!.

swing1.jpg

swing2.jpg

swing.jpg