Kicker Rattle

robert0762

I am absolutly sick of my kicker rattleing like a fucking school bell. I have rebuilt them plenty of times. i also did the two o-ring trick. Everytime i do that it puts too much pressure on the lock bolt and i I end up loosing my kicker in the woods. ( brand new bolt). i weas wondering if any one has mooded this to stop the ringin. Maybe a bushing of some sort. Just lookin for some ideas to help me out I cant take it anymore. thanks in advance guys

I just ordered a stock one off ebay that was supposedly rebuilt and modded with a bigger bolt and spring. It was from a private seller, but a ebay store that sells hundreds of them. Once I get It I'll tell you how it looks/feels/performs. Then once Its been on for awhile I'll report back and let you know how it held up. Hopefully I didn't get ripped off!

I came up with a cheap temporary fix. Unscrew one of the screws beside the kickstart holding the cover on. Make a sort of bracket out of metal that and drill a hole in it so you can screw the screw back in through that and back into the cover. Make sure there is some space left on your piece of metal. Find a good strong magnet and either glue it on or put it on with strong tape. It takes the rattling down considerably and it isn't half as annoying or as loud as it used to be.