Stolen Cases, please keep an eye out

dajogejr

A buddy of mine had my freshly trenched cases in his Jeep yesterday when it got stolen from his driveway.

They were in a box in the back of the Jeep, he was cleaning them in a solvent tank for me.

He lives in Eastpointe, 10 and Gratiot area.

I can identify them by sight...if you see anything on Craigslist or ebay, etc., please let me know...

I appreciate it.

Dave

Thanks Guys, I appreciate it.

It's really not a big deal to me. A few hundo for another set of case isn't a huge deal. Not like I'm in any hurry to redo the motor for this year, we're about to get dumped on with snow.

I feel bad for my buddy. He's had his Liberty since new, taken care of it, low miles, just put 700 in new tires AND put 75 in a new plate on it.

He keeps it tuned up, running good, etc. I think he owed about 4900 on it still. Going by blue book, insurance should pay it off and give him a few extra bucks.

However....now, for that price range, he's stuck buying a used vehicle that he knows nothing about....with no warranty.

That's the shitty part about it, and I feel bad for him. He's the kinda guy who would give you the shirt off his back and not expect anything in return.

If I could locate these cases, maybe it'll point back to the thief. I know, probably wishful thinking on my end...but you never know.

Thanks for any and all help guys...I do appreciate it.

Whoever stole the truck will more than likely see them as scrap aluminum. I'll bet they end up at a scrapper. I know that when a bunch of my stuff was stolen....It turned out that they cut my 12 paddle Taller Haulers off the rims to scrap the aluminum. They also ruined my Sand star fronts, a full set of Holeshots, and a full set of stockers for the same reason. But it sure doesn't hurt to put the word out there. Sorry to hear about your unauthorized charitable contribution. :angry:

You know they used to HANG "horse" thieves.........Wouldn't this qualify? B)

I'll find out later today if I get them back the easy way.

The local police called my buddy last night, they found his Jeep in the Ghetto.

It was too late for him to see it at the police impound yesterday, he's going to look at it today after work.

The only thing they told him was heavy driver, passenger and rear damage, ignition lock/key damage and two tires missing.

He had a nice stereo that I'm sure is gone. The two bowling balls I'm sure ended up in someone's car via a broken window.

They don't know what the hell my cases were, I might get lucky....but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm sure my buddy is going to take pics, I'll post them up...

I'll find out later today if I get them back the easy way.

The local police called my buddy last night, they found his Jeep in the Ghetto.

It was too late for him to see it at the police impound yesterday, he's going to look at it today after work.

The only thing they told him was heavy driver, passenger and rear damage, ignition lock/key damage and two tires missing.

He had a nice stereo that I'm sure is gone. The two bowling balls I'm sure ended up in someone's car via a broken window.

They don't know what the hell my cases were, I might get lucky....but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm sure my buddy is going to take pics, I'll post them up...

Good Luck, I hope you get them back.

Getting my cases back.

Police found the Jeep yesterday, in the Ghetto...

Both bowling balls, my cases, CDs, etc. were still in the car.

All 5 tires, stereo, amp, kicker...all gone.

He said they used another car to ram both sides of the car repeatedly, the police said they've been getting more and more cars like that in lately.

Jeep is beyond totaled, but my parts were inside...feel sorry for my bud.

Anyone in the Detroit area selling a mid 2000s Jeep Grand Cherokee, Liberty or similar mid sized SUV in good shape with reasonable miles hit me up....

Thanks for all the eyes out guys...

Getting my cases back.

Police found the Jeep yesterday, in the Ghetto...

Both bowling balls, my cases, CDs, etc. were still in the car.

All 5 tires, stereo, amp, kicker...all gone.

He said they used another car to ram both sides of the car repeatedly, the police said they've been getting more and more cars like that in lately.

Jeep is beyond totaled, but my parts were inside...feel sorry for my bud.

Anyone in the Detroit area selling a mid 2000s Jeep Grand Cherokee, Liberty or similar mid sized SUV in good shape with reasonable miles hit me up....

Thanks for all the eyes out guys...

Glad to hear your getting your cases back. I figured you were SOL.

Eastpointe borders Dtoilet.

He lives 2 miles from the border...and trust me, Eastpointe is getting scarier and scarier.

I know he feels better that my stuff is returned, but I'd gladly trade places with him, Fuck the cases, I wish they just stole it, ran it out of gas...then left it as was.

Wishful thinking....