Ziggy Chassis

Hate to sell it.. but... here it goes

My ziggy chassis $2700 Gets the chassis, complete front end, steering stem, Drag tank and Torch works Radiator. Stem and lower arms are chromed, spindles are 5/8 and are powdercoated. All control rods and tie rods are polished. It has tabs on the sub frame for a wheelie bar also. Powder coat is in good condition not great.. has scratches and stuff around the engine cradle from puting the motor in and out. I can have it blasted before i ship/deliver. One of the lightest chassis I've seen. It weighed 235# with my 4mil cub in it.

I'm willing to travel to help with delivery depending on where its going.

P5120105.jpg

P5120102.jpg

P5120104.jpg

P5120107.jpg

P6100033.jpg

This chassis is super light and launches hard and straight every pass. Ive ridden this bike quite a few times and its awesome. If you were to add up the prices for these parts individually you'd realize how good of a deal it is. Shayne bought everything brand new and setup for this chassis. And had stuff chromed. He has a ton of money in this setup. Good luck bud. I can see alot of people getting there tax money ready for this bad boy, lol

bump for a great seller and a bad ass chassis, have watched this thing get it done strait as an arrow. 3 sec passes time after time, guess i should have rode it when ya told me to huh shane..

hahah ill guve ya $1000 and some muffins, when can we meet up lol

good luck with the sale