2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Dyno reserved for 10am on thursday morning if anyone wants to be a part of it.

Won't be there till Friday but got a set of shearers and CPI inframes if want to compare stuff. Gary could bring a set oF snipers if asked my guess also Let me know if interested

Fuck, I won't be there until 11.

Thursday.... 11??!!!! What a joker, the MI crew is showing up Wednesday at least some of this group is commited :shrugani:

Im on a head hunt for young thugs on 450's with no helmet, got that right.

What is the closest decent hotel? I am coming but weighing my options as to where i stay. Hotel/borrow a friends RV.

There is a little hotel in Waynoka. Single rooms run about $50. Doubles and triples are $89 and $99 with a kitchenette. Not much but they are clean and you can ride to thedunes from the hotel The hotel is north of the dunes and you have to drive through the dunes to get to the south camp where all of us are camping.

There is a grocery store, Hutch's Market, but the prices are high and it is just a small place. Alva, like everyone said is about 30 min north. Enid if your coming from the south, There is also a liqour store in town and you can get their watered down beer at the grocery store also. The liqour store prices are pretty high so I would suggested bring enough of your favorite flavor from home! :cheers:

See you guys there!

SP