2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there are only two possible explanations for this..

1. You're scared to death to go fast now.

2. Your new boo says no.

I'm leaning towards #2.

Look who's talking Mr. I run around in my wife's underwear at the dunes! :rotflmao:

LOL, To be honest I havent had the motivation to fix it with the madness of buying a home..... It is all sitting in a box waiting for me. I think about fuckin drag racing everyday, it sucks not having it.

I will be in at least two of these contests. King of the pits and highest number on the breathalizer. I only burned 1/2 tank of gas the entire trip last year. I stayed in the pits drinkin from sun up to sun up the entire time. However my main focus is destroying the michigan mexicans again. JD, I'm bringing my 80 brother, its game on. Tyler, you need to go buy a fuckin 80 before the trip.

Im not going for .297 shit show this year, Ill sit back and watch to see if anybody can beat that. If that holds a record from last year, I say I still get a damn prize. And not a squirt in the face by the little water boy like last year... Bastards. :cheers:

they will be like in a hotel room in the enclosed trailor this year .......r u going to throw away the trailor when they piss in it ......just askn

See above big daddy, u better get some wheel locks on your little play bike too hahahahaha

LOL, To be honest I havent had the motivation to fix it with the madness of buying a home..... It is all sitting in a box waiting for me. I think about fuckin drag racing everyday, it sucks not having it.

Im not going for .297 shit show this year, Ill sit back and watch to see if anybody can beat that. If that holds a record from last year, I say I still get a damn prize. And not a squirt in the face by the little water boy like last year... Bastards. :cheers:

See above big daddy, u better get some wheel locks on your little play bike too hahahahaha

lol i got a viper alarm and a alligator that will have a log chain strapped to him ,,and a stun gun ,,,, they arent stealing my wheels and trying to have the little jew boy sell them ....ps i dont think the mexicans like alligators ,,,

lol i got a viper alarm and a alligator that will have a log chain strapped to him ,,and a stun gun ,,,, they arent stealing my wheels and trying to have the little jew boy sell them ....ps i dont think the mexicans like alligators ,,,

your gonna get all fucked up and some how taze yourself.. yelrotflmao.gif

lol you'll taze yourself and piss your pants... lol then we can make fun of you all weekend.. LMAO

how bout the slowest bike gets tazed off the starting line .....now that will make u slowroll like cam,,,,,,,,,,, lol that should make it fair

oh if anyone has a 350 and wants to run it in the jolly jocky race but is out of the "weight class' i'll run that mo fo..

i might take u up on that Cam....since im jockey weight.....lol