ATV Insurance

wacko2000

Whats up Guys,

There has been so much talk about bikes being stolen and what not, and for the longest time I wanted it for my bikes but never took the time to call up.

My insurance lady is getting back to me tomorrow, I have progressive insurance.

Now im just wondering who has insurance on there bike or bikes and how much they pay and what are the details? Is there anything specific i should ask her or find out, Im basically trying to get a idea from other guys on what this costs..

I will be insuring my 08 YFZ and 00 Shee

Thanks

Can you guys be more specific with your policy's please bc the #'s thats I'm getting from there carriers are INSANE, Geico just gave me a quote for 3k+ for my 2 bikes, progressive wants 1350.00 which doesn't sound bad compared to Geico.

IM waiting to hear from Allstate and Rider..

Not sure who else to call!!!

I have 6 quads insured throught State Farm and I pay about 9.00 a month for each one of the bikes. My banshee is insured for 7,000 and the rest of the bikes are insured for what I feel they are worth. I think the deductable on then is like 50.00 for each bike. Not sure what they are telling you but that is way to damn much!

Yea Im pissed, Seems like everything is more expensive in NY

Our insurance rates are out of control, Im going to call state farm tom and see what I come up with.

Also, Im 25 and have a few small things on my license, but even so these prices are NOT ever close to what you guys are telling me.

Can you guys be more specific with your policy's please bc the #'s thats I'm getting from there carriers are INSANE, Geico just gave me a quote for 3k+ for my 2 bikes, progressive wants 1350.00 which doesn't sound bad compared to Geico.

IM waiting to hear from Allstate and Rider..

Not sure who else to call!!!

the person u talked to must of not been familiar with what u wanted.

its happened to me before, i called got a quoted for 1k, called back a diffrent day and spoke to someone else and got 185.00

gotta remember though....michigan is one of (if not the only state left) that is still under the "no-fault" insurance. Which means you could get hit by a guy driving a cadillac that suddenly lost all vision and broke both his legs purposely and tried to drive to the hospital on his own....and you still WOULD NOT be able to sure him.....nor would your insurance company. That being said the insurance companies here don't have to worry about losing money because of one of their stupid clients who smashes into you and being sued. So it equals that they can charge a little less...