35pwk jetting

hi guy i have a set of 35pwks that i need to know what size is the pilot jet stock.and if someone can help me im at 659 feet above sea level and its 19 degress here.im running a 421 4mill drag port and i already have 175 mains in it.i got the carbs used and the piolet jet where changed.so im trying to find out what piolet to go with.its breaking down on the top end

well, what do you run in the summer? i know i run 160 mains, and 50 pilots in the summer on my stock stroke. for 20* weather i would say 175 mains and atleast 60's for the pilots.

no bigger than a 55 pilot but prob a 52 on those carbs in winter.I just tuned a 421 cub ported but not drag ported it dialed in with 165 mains,48 pilots,cel needle 4th clip.You will need the cel needles if there not in the carbs allready.Did you just get the bike.Those main dont sound that far off on a drag port is it possible your ignition isnt up to par,good grounds,plug caps,coil go a long way ,you can chase your tail on jetting if its off,also have you pressure tested the motor for air leaks.Does it chop out on the top end like its on an ignition break(two step)

ive done press test and all is good.the motor and carbs are new havent rode in the summer so dont know.the plugs have a light grey color to it so thats why im thinking jetts.it runs kinda ok as long as i dont go full throtle.so what is stock piolet jet.if i go with a larger piolet that should make it richer

Subscribing... I have a similar setup and was wondering what would be a good starting point. The 35mm pwk's I came with 48 pilot, 155 mains and a CEL needle on the 3rd clip. It seemed like it ran good but I never got on it real hard because I am sure it is lean for the temps here (25 degrees @ 350ft above sea level). I put a 52 pilot and 170 mains in it but now we have some sort of an ice/rain/sleet storm so I cant test it.

I just tried a different setup, the carbs had 48 pilot, 155 mains, 1.5 turns on the air screw. I am also at 650ft elevation, and the temp is right around 20 today, so I put a 52 pilot and 170 mains, but it was too rich part throttle, cleaned up a lot with 2 turns out on the air screw and i think it needs to go out another .25-.50 of a turn, so i think it needs a 50 pilot. I havent had a chance to get a new set of plugs so I can do a plug chop but it feels pretty good. I think I may go a little bigger on the mains just to be safe and then make a pass and pull the plugs to see what they look like.