SNAKEHUNT 2011

strokedokie

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those of you who are going to snake hunt, i have 2 frozen margarita machines ill rent to you and bring out there (thursday-sunday) for 130$ per machine. hell, you could mix up margaritas and pina colada and sell them for 2 bucks a cup and pay for your camping spots & trip.

we used these machines over spring break and went through 6 gallons of frozen lemonade and 4 gallons of frozen margaritas. each machine will come with 2 packs of margaritas mix ( each package makes 3 gallons) you'll need to get your own tequila (wouldnt buy it locally either!)

75417a756869394a64366e4a794a7042597241-149x149-0-0.jpg

Edited by magz

I gotta talk someone into a place to unload my junk. i would help with cost if someone has a place for me to park a 2WD ford dually for a couple days.

I wished I could help you out. I have Spurdy, kickstartmyheart, and quaddad817 staying in my trailer. I am also sharing the spot with maggetshee and his gf. Basically Im full up on my spot.

I wished I could help you out. I have Spurdy, kickstartmyheart, and quaddad817 staying in my trailer. I am also sharing the spot with maggetshee and his gf. Basically Im full up on my spot.

Hell yes! But you better get that pissing on yourself out of your system before Snake Hunt boss! Or should bring you some depends? Hell, you might need them anyway when you strap yourself on that cub motor of Andy's! :o

Hehehe!

Let the good times roll!

SP

Hell yes! But you better get that pissing on yourself out of your system before Snake Hunt boss! Or should bring you some depends? Hell, you might need them anyway when you strap yourself on that cub motor of Andy's! :o

Hehehe!

Let the good times roll!

SP

I will probably need it when I get on that cub because I will be shittin on myself after I feel that power.