bad bogging problem!

2sTrokeLove

my brothers banshee wont clear up or rev high, were at 700ft or a lil less above sea level, got fmf pipes, k&n pods ported trail/dune carbon reeds, stock carbs with 310 mains 30 pilots clips at second from bottom, plus 4 timing, it sits an idles great, smokes alot when trying to rev......started after putting timing plate on, already changed plate back to stock just to check but still the same....bog bog bog....

Edited by 2sTrokeLove

my brothers banshee wont clear up or rev high, were at 700ft or a lil less above sea level, got fmf pipes, k&n pods ported trail/dune carbon reeds, stock carbs with 310 mains 30 pilots clips at second from bottom, plus 4 timing, it sits an idles great, smokes alot when trying to rev......

Those are some huge pilots IMO. Try some 27.5 pilots and see how that does.

First, I would change the pilots to 27.5. See what happens. Have you done a wide open throttle plug check to see if your mains are spot on?

Also, have you changed the plugs lately? You could have fouled them while letting the bike idle for a while, especially if it's getting too much fuel because of the 30 pilot.

break out the card and run it wot tell you do it again i do it tell my engine is in the trash every time its inley4 grand for a engine hun nana :jesterlaugh:

WTF. Are you retarded or something?

If it ran good before the timing plate, then check the stator and pickup gaps. Big changes to jetting with no changes to how it rums usually means electrical issues

Edited by Rodneya