Summer Race/ride Dates for the MI crew.

shanYE west

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Beuler? Beuler? Beuler?...............Hello?.....Is this thing on? Is everybody getting bikes together? :confused: I hope so. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing new on this post huh?

Well look out you little fast kids, the fat guy has lost 23 lbs and counting!!!!

Good work, lol!

I am trying to plan out dates for this summer since the GF has plans too... I need to jump on top with racing/dunes plans so i am waiting to hear WMSD schedule and dune plans... I am open as of now.

pretty soon we'll be calling you guys skinny!! Good work guys keep it up!... I kinda fell off my wagon.. i'm up to 176-177.. its hard when your not in a gym to keep motivation. My diet has been horrible. As soon as it warms up so I can start running again i'll be fine.. just have to be careful until then.. I dont want to put 10lbs back on and have to work it all back off.

right now.. these are my plans.. of course i can add a trip or so in there too but.. these are what i'm planing

memorial day - silver lake

June 17,18 - ATV bash!! GOOD TIMES HERE PEOPLE!! its worth it even if you dont have a drag bike! It the only ATV ONLY event left.. we need to support it!!

July HQ ride Silver lake

August ??? need a weekend to get our crew to the dunes

September Labor day

OCT LITTLE SAHARA!!!! DAMIAN YOUR GOING!! save some days off!!!!!

May - 3rd weekend - 20-21-22 (We'll be staying at the Sierra Sands Hotel)

June - 2nd weekend - 10-11-12 (Camping at the Silverlake Resort and Campground)

July - 3rd weekend - 15-16-17 (Camping at Silverlake Resort and Campground)

August - 3rd weekend - 19-20-21 (Camping at Silverlake Resort and Campground)

September - 4th weekend - 23-24-25 (Staying at the Sierra Sands Hotel)

I'm also looking for any MI riders who want to team up for a trip to "Bull Gap" I've never been there and would like to find a friend to give me the tour. (I'm thinking late April or any weekend in between our planned SL trips.)

For anyone interested in heading southwest....I'd also like to find a ride buddy for a trip to St.Joe.

If you've never been to SilverLake before and want someone to help make your trip go smooth, Your more than welcome to join our group on any date that works for you and we'll walk you through the whole routine. PM me with your thoughts....

Anyone have any thoughts about our dates feel free to chime in. (Damian, I'm hoping you'll find time to break free for a few of these trips with your crew...) :D:headbang:

BUMP :headbang: Everybody looking forward to getting some sand in their shorts? :dance:

• 1 month later...

Just recovering from the HQ ride at "The Badlands" yesterday. :headbang:

It's 80+ degrees today.......summer is calling. Anyone ready to start talking dunes again?

It's 80+ degrees today

We have a trip planned for the bull gap in may...more the marrier

What date? I've been wanting to try that place.