What size rims

cbn70

Ya, it's prolly cause Im fat :D ... i thought the 21" stars dug in like a Alabama Tick compared to the Kendas

Thats a nice pile O parts!! I would like to give those Edges a try to see how they compare to the straight blades in the same size... Should be a schweet duning combo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, it's prolly cause Im fat :D ... i thought the 21" stars dug in like a Alabama Tick compared to the Kendas

Thats a nice pile O parts!! I would like to give those Edges a try to see how they compare to the straight blades in the same size... Should be a schweet duning combo

what is the difference between billit intakes with cross over and the ones without ?

when in doubt just buy both of them :P

I don't know the details of these tires but it is what you guys recommended and so i bought :D

I think they are front Mohawks rear extreme 10 blades on 21/20/8 and Edge 8 blades 21/20/8 blue label

Thanks guys I will let you know which one is better once i finish building my bike

:cheers:

btw i don't know what the middle number stands for im just guessing it is 20 (21/20/8) :)

qqr95w tireeeeessssssssss.jpg

when in doubt just buy both of them :P

I don't know the details of these tires but it is what you guys recommended and so i bought :D

I think they are front Mohawks rear extreme 10 blades on 21/20/8 and Edge 8 blades 21/20/8 blue label

Thanks guys I will let you know which one is better once i finish building my bike

:cheers:

btw i don't know what the middle number stands for im just guessing it is 20 (21/20/8) :)

Lol. Middle number stands for the width. For example, a 20x10x10 tire is 20" tall, 10" wide and has an inside diameter of 10" (rim size).

Lol. Middle number stands for the width. For example, a 20x10x10 tire is 20" tall, 10" wide and has an inside diameter of 10" (rim size).

oops my bad... I guess that means i have a 20x10x8 then :rolleyes: I learn something new everyday :P